Riverview Gardens is a socially innovative non-profit organization and has
- Changed the way our community views people in need
- Led the way for social innovation and entrepreneurship in Wisconsin and the Midwest
- Helped hundreds of people in need transform their lives and our community
Through our social entrepreneurship and capacity building assistance, Riverview Gardens assists other organizations to collectively advance the lives of people and communities through innovative, localized services and to create a collaborative platform addressing root causes of unemployment, homelessness and poverty.
- Speaking Opportunities – keynote, conference and panel presentations
- Work with other non-profits who want to use social innovation/ entrepreneurship
- Provide resources, best practices and guidance
- Replication opportunities for golf courses and other repurposed land
- Non-Profit Social Entrepreneurship & Capacity Building Conference – scheduled for Spring 2018
- Other custom engagements
To connect with us about technical assistance opportunities or if you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].