Riverview Gardens’ job-training program, ServiceWorks, fills a crucial gap in our community. ServiceWorks provides training for individuals with multiple barriers to stable employment, giving them pride and dignity to be part of their own solution. It also allows them to move forward toward a self-sustaining lifestyle. We work with organizations throughout the community that provide food, shelter and other basic needs services to connect their clients to ServiceWorks.
If you are an employer, please consider hiring a ServiceWorks graduate!
- Graduates are ready and motivated
- Graduates completed 90 hours of volunteer training in transferable work skills
- Graduates have a wide range of abilities and experiences
- We connect the right graduate to the right employer
- We participate in interview and onboarding process as needed to remove barriers
- We provide two years of support to individuals placed through our Placement Success Program to assist with job retention and progression
- Employers give back to community by helping people be part of their own solution
- This isn’t charity, it’s good business
For more information about hiring a ServiceWorks graduate, please contact Kristen Reynolds, Manager of ServiceWorks Operations, at 920-840-3336 or [email protected].